Humanity (you and me) re-aligned to who Love says we are, and nothing less.
Every word of this blog (and book) is inspired and purposed by our mission to:
- Spread the good news of God’s Love and power to heal and transform lives.
- Serve and inspire others to pursue their best lives through self-examination and empowerment, with the ultimate goal of quitting, resigning from, and letting go negative behaviors, thoughts, and habits.
- Using the authority of Love, expose and incite revolts against the imposters and contradictors of self-Love and Love for others.
Author and Blog Goals
- Discover at least 10 ways I can better serve “Dear Love, I Quit!” book and blog readers through comments and feedback (so don’t be shy).
- Increase adoption and support for a proper “quitter’s” mentality, witnessed by 1,000 Quitters in the Quitter Nation™ by summer 2013.
- Produce at least one personal video to share with readers, “quitting” my fear and hang-ups with seeing myself on video (*smile*).
If our vision, mission, and goals resonate with you too, please support us by sharing this blog and our Facebook and Twitter pages with a friend.